Sequans has announced the availability of the new SQN1280 WiMAX system-in-package (SiP) solution, a combination of SQN1210 Mobile WiMAX SOC with all other parts required to deliver a WiMAX solution. The SQN1280 integrates a radio front end that is designed for co-existence with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 2G/3G cellular technologies.
- Maximizes ROI with fast time to market and low R&D investment
- WiMAX Forum Certified
- Supports WiMAX Forum Open Retail Certification Initiative and advanced Release 1 features defined in WiMAX 1-802.16e Enhanced
- Fully tested, calibrated and shielded
- Simple hardware design, ready to integrate
- Simple software integration with host CPUs
- Total WiMAX system solution in one package
- SQN1210 SOC (baseband, RF, and SDRAM)
- 2.5-2.7 GHz, 2Rx/1TxD radio front end
- Power management
- 1 Mbit serial Flash memory
- Crystal and TCXO
- Optimized for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2G, and 3G co-existence
- Very small footprint
- 17.7 x 17.7 mm LGA package
- USB and SDIO interfaces to host
- JTAG and UART interfaces for debug
Sequans SQN1280 WiMAX SiP
SQN1280 WiMAX SiP supports the 2.5-2.7 GHz band, PA, LNAs, filters, RF switches, two antennas, LDOs, DC to DC converter, 32 kHz crystal, TCXO, SDRAM and Flash. The SQN1280 enables Internet connectivity at 4G speeds to be quickly added to a wide range of devices such as M2M (machine-to-machine) modules, smart meters, digital cameras, handsets, notebook PCs, tablets, USB dongles, portable hotspots, and consumer electronics devices.
Sequans SQN1280 WiMAX SiP – Block Diagram
More information about Sequans SQN1280 WiMAX SiP Solution, visit www.sequans.com.
Possible Related Entries: